Turner Tantrums

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Nadia's Baby Shower


Molly, Me, Momma, sis Irene

I love this pic of my sis-in-law Courtney and her sis Ashley

Piggy Polish was the favor.

Jason's Deli-Yum!

Be My Cupcake-my favorite!

Baby Trivia Game

Laughing at the video Heidi made-you should have seen Rowan dressed up as Nadia!



Ella helped JJ pick out Nadia's book.


Friends & Family

Me, my sisters, and my momma

My mom, sisters, and Molly put on a baby shower for me and Nadia at Molly & Chad's house for family, friends, and my Bunco Babes. I love pigs, so they had some cute pig decorations. We ate delicious Jason's Deli and Be My Cupcakes, and my sisters had fun games to play. Heidi interviewed my boys and had a DVD made for one of the games, and I was laughing so hard I was crying. It was soooo adorable. Nadia got completely spoiled with so many cute girl things, and it was so nice to spend some time with family and friends in preparation for Nadia's arrival. My friend Tonya and her mom did a fabulous friend's shower at Jardin Corona for me, which I'll try to get pictures for (my camera died), and my friends Jennifer, Delain, and Alex had a superb shower for me at work. Thank you to everyone who completely spoiled me and Nadia rotten! Now, if she would only show up. I'm due in 5 days, but really didn't think I'd make it this long...

No comments: