Turner Tantrums

Friday, February 11, 2011

New Year's Eve/Day 2011





























On New Year's Eve, we ended up having an impromptu party at my mom's house. My mom wasn't planning on throwing a party, but there ended up being tons of food and tons of people. I think we left slightly before midnight, so there was no big to do at midnight. I can always tell when it is midnight, because I can hear the fireworks going off in my neighborhood. On New Year's Day, we went to my brother Chad & Molly's New Year's party at their house. It was a lot of fun, and we had some of the yummiest pizza. We had a nice addition with Jordy's parents, this year. Jordy's mom, Julie, couldn't wait to hold little Nadia. Nadia had a few different New Year's outfits, this year, but she only ended up wearing one (the pink & black one). We danced the night away on the Kinect. I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's, and if not, perhaps make it a resolution to have a better one, next year. You are welcome to come party it up with us!

No comments: